Saturday, October 6, 2012

Michael Jackson - Death Hoax: Some Have Questioned Me on Whether I Have the Right to Question Michael's Legal Name!


Recently, I've received a few comments telling me that I was way off track with Michael's legal name.  Since I didn't want to argue with anyone I thought I would share why I have questioned this more thoroughly.  I feel it's important that I do here because someone said I should be more careful about what I write on my blog and that I should be more accurate before I write about it.
 
 

Okay, so let me clarify this for all who have questioned me on this.  First, I don't just write things on this blog just to make it up and to create something.  Michael Jackson had enough of that when the various news media's inflated their stories in regards to him.  When I write something out here I want all of you to know that I have researched it enough to feel comfortable in stating it here.  When I'm not 100% sure, I always state it in my blog entries.

So let's talk a little more about Michael's legal name.  His birth certificate, which happens to be the first document that a person is ever given and it is signed by the doctor or whomever delivers you into the world.  The name placed on it is generally given by the mother or other type guardian in attendance.  Michael's birth certificate states his name as:  Michael Joe Jackson.  It is the reason why his Driver's License and Passport have this name on it.  In order to get these items you have to hand over your Birth Certificate.  I know this to be a fact because when I went and got my driver's license they asked me for my birth certificate.

Another interesting thing I found in regards to this was a video which talked about the District Attorney, Tom Sneddon who was the prosecutor in the 2005' Child Molestation trial making sure that all of the legal documents he presented to the court had the name: Michael Joe Jackson and not Michael Joseph Jackson because he didn't want to be caught in any type of technicality when he prosecuted Michael Jackson back then. 

Even Michael's own brother Jermaine talked about it in his book:

"You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eye". Simon and Schuster. 2011-09-13. ISBN 1451651597 p.43 '"Joe" was his middle name, as recorded on his birth certificate. (Why Jermaine Jackson felt the need to write this in this book, one would have to wonder if he wanted to clarify it for all of us).

So if you are a person who doesn't think this should matter, that's fine I have no problem with that, but please understand that a person's legal name is extremely important when dealing with legal documents and the legitimacy of such a document.

If you still can't get behind what I am saying, then let's just agree to disagree with each other.  I have no ill will towards anyone.  Like I stated many blog entries ago if you don't want to read my blog, that's okay by me, I'm sure you can find a more suitable one out here in cyber space for your liking, but if you are looking for the truth in all of this, then I hope you will come back and know that I wouldn't state something out here without having all my facts together in regards to it.

NOTE:  There is another wonderful blog that gave me great researched information about this and I hope that those of you who are still questioning this will check it out.  There are a lot of great documents you can check out on this site: 

So let's all keep searching for the truth together, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment