Monday, May 28, 2012

Was Michael Jackson Just Buying His Time In Order To Escape? (Part 5 of 5)

Okay, so we've come to the last part of the question, "Was Michael Jackson Just Buying His Time in Order To Escape"?  This question still keeps me up at night.  When you think of all of the coincidences that this issue has brought up you can't help but question all of the things we've all witnessed before and after Michael Jackson's death.  I was thinking about when I first started writing this blog about a year ago and I was looking at some of my past blog entries and the one thing I thought was interesting was that the information in many of the articles that I have written is that over time the information has seemed to change.  Why is that?  What is it about all of this that the information never seems to stay accurate and precise?  Why is it that the story constantly changes, and why is it that after almost three years since Michael's supposed death that he and his family are still very much in the news?  What is it about all of this that just doesn't make it cut and dry if someone is in fact dead here?

Of course, the questions still linger in my mind to why he might have faked his death, if he in fact actually did this, and if he will ever come back?  Now, don't get me wrong I have to admit here right now that there is still a part of me that does wonder if Michael Jackson might have met with foul play.  This is still something we all might have to consider. This is also something that still weighs heavily on my mind.

So in this blog entry I'm going to start from what I call the beginning to where I was when I heard Michael Jackson was dead.  It was the morning of June 25, 2009 and I was on summer vacation from the school where I taught and it started out like any other day.  I poured myself a cup of coffee and headed out to my living room and turned on the television.  It wasn't more than a half hour and the news was announcing the death of actress, Farrah Fawcett.  It was reported that Farrah died at 9:28 a.m. after fighting a long battle with cancer.  What was interesting about this was it wasn't much more time later that Conrad Murray stated in his documentary that Michael was asking for propofol because he hadn't slept all night.  Did Michael know about Farrah Fawcett dying at this time?  It would make some sense if he wasn't sleeping that he might have been watching television and heard the news report about her passing.

Click below to watch Conrad Murray's statement about this:
If you've been reading my blog then you know I've done several articles on Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett in my belief that he might have chosen this date to take some of the news heat off of her.  Some may not like me inferring that Michael wanted to take all the news off of her, but as I stated in those past blog entries about this, if he did I believe he would have done it to help her and not to hurt her, because it seemed like every time the news media talked about her they couldn't get off the fact that her son, Redmond was in jail for drugs.  So I think that if Michael Jackson chose this date maybe it had some significance to this, and not just being one of those coincidences once again.

Now let's talk about the above video for a little bit.  This piece of video has some holes in it when Murray says that Alberto Alvarez shows up at the bedroom doorway and asks him what happened.  Murray tells him I need help, call 911 he isn't breathing.  Now my question is what happened to the phone that Murray was using to make calls to his girlfriends and patients with earlier? 

This piece of the documentary doesn't make sense, but then none of this does, but yet Murray must have had a phone to call Michael's assistant, Michael Amir, right?  I understand he did this when I saw his phone records in his court trial. Why didn't he just call 9-1-1 instead of Michael Amir?  The last time I checked the numbers 9-1-1 appears on every phone, so what gives here?  Why wasn't any of this questioned in the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter Trial? 
(RED FLAG)

Now let's talk about Kai Chase, the chef in all of this shall we. Kai Chase stated in her court testimony that Murray came downstairs calling for help and asking for security and for Prince.  Now I assume all of this happened before security guard, Alberto Alvarez even got into the house and went upstairs.  So why didn't Murray ask her to call 9-1-1?
(RED FLAG)

This just utterly sounds ridiculous when she says Murray came downstairs yelling for help and to get security and to get Prince.  Then what does she do she goes gets Prince and then says she went back to work! (WHAT)!!!! 

Click below to watch Kai Chase testify to this:
Does she know how stupid this sounds?  I don't understand this woman.  Think about it she runs to get Prince and then she goes back to work.  I mean, she tells Prince that Dr. Murray needs him and that something is wrong with his father, but what is she basing this on?  I don't recall anywhere in this testimony that she asked Murray what was wrong, so how did she know what to tell Prince?  Then there is the other question I have, why didn't she get security after she got Prince?  Kai Chase has given many interviews after this and her story has constantly changed.  One of the biggest things she says is the kids never went upstairs, but it was stated by Murray in his documentary ("Michael Jackson and the Doctor"), and also it was stated by Alberto Alvarez in his court testimony that Prince and Paris were upstairs.  Also, where was their nanny in all of this?  If this didn't sound stupid enough she gave an interview on CNN, "Larry King Live" basically adhering to all of this:
Click below to watch Kai Chase interview on "Larry King Live":
This is just a few samples of inconsistencies that I found throughout the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter trial and other interviews.  Believe me there are a lot more, and I will be presenting them to you during other blog entries.  Just these few inconsistencies have made me question what was truly going on.  Do all these inconsistencies mean that Michael might have been making his great escape and didn't coach these people well enough?  Now I know there are some of you reading this blog probably yelling at this screen for me even remotely thinking that Michael Jackson would have created this elaborate plan and faked his death.  Yes, I can understand why you would feel this way.  Some of you may think that I might be heartless towards Michael Jackson in thinking he would do this.  Some people think he would not have done this to his fans. The truth is I have no animosity towards Michael in any way.  Do I personally think he faked his death?  As I stated there is a strong possibility, but I want you all to know that I am a smart enough person to know that the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter Trial obviously showed us, if anything that there is some kind of cover-up going on.  Yes, my percentage rate has changed in favor of Michael being alive, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.  The real truth is I would hate to think that someone would take out this incredible, talented, gentle, loving man.  So with that in mind, although this blog might seem to lean on Michael Jackson faking his death and possibly escaping from all of the stress he was under, I want you all to remember this blog is called: Death Hoax or NOT for a reason.
So with all of that in mind don't think for one minute that I'm not about finding out the truth in all of this, because let's face it I'm sure we can all agree that we haven't heard the truth as of yet, right? 
So for Michael's sake let's all keep searching for that truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment