Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Michael Jackson: Who, What, Where, When, and How of 2008? (Part 3 of 3)

Michael Jackson
Nicole Alvarez
Dr. Conrad Murray
Dr. Tohme Tohme
Jason Pfeiffer
Donny Osmond

Well, we've come to Part 3 of the "Who, What, Where, When, and How of 2008', and a few of the many players pictured. I still have to admit I'm even more confused by the amount of people who are saying inconsistent things about Michael Jackson, and how some of them are stepping all over each other to do so.  I have to say I am not surprised that there is a death hoax.  I alluded out here on this blog in a past blog entry that this all sounds like a soap opera, and it definitely does.

When I started out with this blog about a year ago I have to admit that I never thought that I would still be writing it.  I thought back then that Michael Jackson was definitely dead and that maybe I would write a few articles and squish this death hoax rumor out, but as many of you know who have been reading my blog that the opposite happened.  Yes, I have become more of a believer in the death hoax, and I feel if you are reading this and you are still not sure if Michael Jackson could still be alive then all I can say is you haven't researched this enough. 
So here I sit almost a year later still trying to piece together this puzzle.  Some of you might say that I'm wasting my time, and some of you might say don't give up.  Well, I'm here to tell all of you that I will be continuing my research especially after finding the discrepancies that I have in 2008' and 2009'.
Also, let's not forget something I talked about in another past blog entry that back in December 2008' author, Ian Halperin predicted that Michael was deathly ill and that he would probably be dead in six months, and low and behold he was RIGHT!  Michael Jackson was declared supposed dead six months later.  Was this a lucky guess on his part, or something more that we all should be paying attention to?
The next few blog entries that will be following this entry I'm sure will have some of you sitting up and making note.  I have some more interesting discoveries to share with all of you.
So stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment