Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Is Michael Jackson's Last Album Giving Us a Message That We Need to Pay Attention To?"

Recently, I was out on Youtube.com just surfing around to see what fans were reporting about the Michael Jackson Death Hoax, and while I was doing this I was watching a video which had a song playing that I discovered was on Michael Jackson's posthumous album, "Michael".  The song is "Breaking News".  Now I have to admit that I hadn't bought this last album because I heard from fans and even Michael's own family that some of the songs on the album were not Michael's voice singing.  So with that information I decided not to buy it.  Anyway, back to "Breaking News", there is a line in this song that says, "He wanna write my obituary."  Let me repeat that line, "He wanna write my obituary."   I was really curious to know why Michael would write this kind of a line in a song, and the bigger question I have is who is HE referring to that wants to write his obituary? (CLICK HERE to listening to the song and to read the lyrics).

I went out to research when Michael Jackson supposedly wrote and recorded this song and I found out it was sometime in 2007', so I'm not too sure what was going on in this year that made  Michael write the lyrics of someone trying to write his obituary, so hearing that song and those words made me pause.

Now I realize this song that Michael Jackson supposedly wrote along the way that I probably shouldn't put so much stock in it, but it is quite obvious that he wrote it specifically about himself.  So when you hear something like: "He wanna write my obituary", and you know that we were told that Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 under some strange conditions, I just couldn't take this lightly.

I also can't forget Michael's "History Album" where he wrote a song called, "Tabloid Junkie", where there are a couple lines that he wrote in that song which reads: "Just because you read it in a magazine, or see it on the T.V. screen don't make it factual".  (CLICK HERE to hear song).

Michael Jackson I am sure you would all agree was quite an amazing composer, and when he had something to say and voice out loud he could definitely find the right words to write in his songs.  I'm sure most of you would agree to that, right?  So my question is...is Michael Jackson in some way trying to tell us something with this posthumous album?

Let me explain a little more about why I'm asking all of you this question.  In a past blog entry I wrote about a woman named, Sharon Sidney, who was a fan that stated she was outside the gates of Michael's Carol wood home on the day Michael Jackson was supposedly taken out of the house by an ambulance on June 25, 2009.  This fan appeared on HLN cable television network show which was hosted by Jane Velez Mitchell.  In this interview she claimed that she didn't think that Michael was dead but was given a drug to make him appear dead.  She also said that she thought he had been kidnapped for the reason of being a music slave.  Now at the time when I first heard her say this I have to admit I thought this was totally ridiculous and I had a good laugh.  (CLICK HERE to watch interview).  

So with all of this in mind, I'm asking you all again, do you think that Michael in some way is trying to give us some kind of message or clue in this album about whether he faked his death, or whether someone kidnapped him for the reasons that Sharon Sidney stated, because I've stopped laughing at her.  (I know this probably sounds like a lot of conspiracy talk, but I can't help it, I'm sure you all have to admit Michael died under some strange circumstances that no one ever heard of happening in a house).

There was also a time back that I wrote another blog entry about a fan thinking that Michael Jackson's lips on this same album had engraved in some way the words:  "I'm alive".  There were also fans who thought that the collage picture on the front of the album in some way was giving off messages.  Now whether I think this I haven't quite decided,  although, I have to agree with someone who stated that the large photo of Michael on this album cover shows the same kind of stripes in his clothing that we saw in the backdrop in the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter trial where the court emblem was displayed.  (See photos below showing this comparison).
I don't know how many of you actually currently own this album, but if you do you might just want to study the songs and the lyrics and see if you can pick out any other message clues inside of it.  If you don't own the album, I'm not going to tell you that you should buy it because I don't really feel you need to.  You can (CLICK HERE to get a short review of each song on the album.  You can also go to Youtube.com and type in the search engine each of the song titles and listen to them out there.  The song titles on this album are:  "Hold My Hand", "Hollywood Tonight", "Keep Your Head Up", "(I like) The Way You Love Me", "Monster", "Best of Joy", "Breaking News", "Another Day", "Behind the Mask", "Much Too Soon". 

I have to admit one of the songs that have become a favorite of mine is, "Another Day", I've become highly addicted to this song and find that I've been playing it a lot.  I think it should be released as a single for radio play.  If you would like to purchase this album you can (CLICK HERE to do so).

So to end I have to tell you that I am definitely going to keep studying the lyrics to these songs and see if I can figure out if they are really clues being dropped on all of us in this album.  Another question to ponder is that there were ten songs selected by Sony music for this album, right?  So why did they pick these songs?  I mean, my understanding is they claimed they have over 200 Michael Jackson songs in their vault that Michael recorded at some time but decided not to put on any album that he had done in the past.  So I have to ask again the question on why  they chose these particular songs, especially since there had been so much controversy surrounding who was singing these songs on this album in the first place.

If any of you discover anything else in this album that I haven't mentioned here, please add a comment to this blog article below and share it with the rest of us.

Once again, just some more stuff for all of us to think about…




2 comments:

  1. Hi. You are so on the right track here. I loved your youtube video btw as well. I bought this album, when it first came out because I whole heartedly believed there were messages in it. Think about it, Michael loved the number 3, and we learned that Michael loved controversary. after the fact but non the less, so 3 of the songs on the Michael album were under great controversary. Just like Michael would want. maybe to pay close attention to those songs. Think about this as well, there were 10 songs total, take 3 away from 10 and what do you have? 7. Seven was also a number very close to michaels heart. That's just my take on the numbering and the controversy of the album. There is so much to talk about in the songs. Lots of love to you. I also have a blogspot. it's ibelieve777.blogspot.com. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the numerology of this album with me. That's very interesting. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope you stay tune. The next 4 entries to follow this one I can guarantee will make you really sit up and take notice. So don't miss them!

      Delete