Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Michael Jackson and Jesus Christ: The Similarities Are Uncanny! (Part 1 of 2)

This is a hard blog entry for me to write because I have heard this for quite some time about the similarities of Michael Jackson and Jesus Christ, and to be honest with you I didn't want to go anywhere near this subject. Why? Well, because I couldn't help but feel that there were those who would view this as a form of Blasphemy! So I wish to go on record right here, right now that the views I am about to give you aren't necessarily my own. They are those of other people, however, I have to admit after giving this some thought and some research that there is some basis for this theory and belief by others, and I say this hoping that I am not struck down by lightening.


Anyway as stated in the title, this blog entry is about the similarities between Michael Jackson and Jesus Christ. Now before we go any further, what does any of this have to do with the death hoax you might be wondering, right?  Well, actually there is a theory out here on the Internet that pertains to the death hoax that does involve these two. Again, let me repeat these aren't my views but those of others. Anyway someone has actually posted on a website that they believe that Michael Jackson did die on June 25, 2009 and that he ascended on the day of his memorial service July 7, 2009. They went on to say that like Jesus did, three days later after his crucifixion, Michael would resurrect as well only this time three years later, in other words this year.









Now what do I say about all of this? I'll be honest, I have read a whole lot of theories but this one leaves me to think that it's not only cloudy outside, but someone had better build an ark because we're about to have a major down pour. Seriously, I don't give any credence to this theory. I have said before that I have come to two conclusions where Michael's death is concerned. 1.) He either staged his own death for various reasons, which I have already discussed out here on this blog, or 2.) He met with foul play, which is something else that I have discussed. (But no I don't think for a minute if he is indeed dead he will resurrect).  However, do I think this person is totally off their rocker for coming up with this theory? Should I think this person is crazy because they want to put Michael Jackson in the same category as Jesus Christ, and make him more or less the second coming of the Messiah? I would have to say no, I don't think this person is crazy. Whether it's hard to swallow or not, this person isn't the first one to come up with such a connection. There have actually been others. One group in particular "Aqualeo" has created a video on the subject, and yes they have met with much criticism for doing so, but continue to make this comparison.

(CLICK HERE to view Aqualeo's video on this subject)


So, is there any real basis for the comparison? Is Michael Jackson similar to Jesus Christ? As I said above there are similarities and I will be discussing them further in the next blog entry.

So stay tune.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I read some where that the messiah will come at the end. Im a have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete