Thursday, January 5, 2012

Michael Jackson's - Trial of Errors! (Part 2 of 2)

Dr. Conrad Murray
In the previous log entry I went into some of the things that didn't make much sense about the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter trial. In this entry I'm going to continue with explaining some of the inconsistent testimony that went on in this trial.


So let's talk about Alberto Alvarez (security guard of logistics) again.  He said that when he and Conrad Murray moved Michael to the floor as instructed by the 9-1-1 operator that Murray had to first remove the I.V. line that he had in Michael's leg.  But, then in the Paramedic testimony the I.V. line was still in Michael's leg.  Which is it?  (Once again conflicting testimony).

Then there were all of the Propofol bottles that the Prosecution displayed on the table in court for the whole world to see.  Now, I don't know about any of you but with that much Propofol you would have thought that one of the paramedics would of saw some of this, right?  But, yet none of the paramedics talked about seeing any of it.  In fact, they only testified to Murray not telling them that he gave Jackson this drug.  They did admit that there was medical equipment in the room.  They also stated when they first arrived that maybe Michael looked like a hospice patient that Murray had been treating.

My first reaction to all of this was what is going on here?  And, the fact that the Prosecution or the Defense never brought any of this conflicting testimony up by recalling some of these people is beyond me.  As I also stated it was amazing how the news media never really discussed this conflicting testimony either.  But, leave it to the Death Hoax Believers who made strong note to it all. 
 
So can I explain the conflicting testimony? At this point I can't.  It's the reason that when I talk to other people in regards to all of this, most of them just say we may never know the real story to what happened that day. (Excuse me)! 

Michael Jackson / Cherilyn Lee
Then there was Murray's statement to the police a few days later that was release during the court trial.  Apparently, he confessed to the police that Michael Jackson wanted him to administer Propofol to him.  All right I won't dispute this, but why is it that we were all told in the news media that Murray never came forward about giving Michael Jackson Propofol until after the autopsy report came back saying that he died from Acute Propofol Intoxication.  I mean, the closest we came in the beginning to suspecting Propofol was from a Nutritionist/Nurse by the name of Cherilyn Lee, (and many thought she didn't know what she was talking about).  I have to admit, I was one of them.  I thought she was just having her fifteen minutes.
 
Now maybe it's possible that the police kept this interview under wraps because of the continuing investigation.  They at that point didn't know that MichaelJackson supposedly died from Acute Propofol Intoxication.  This interview with Murray might also have been the reason the police decided two days later to tape off Michael Jackson's home as a crime scene. (I still don't know why this wasn't done from the very beginning).

LaToya Jackson
So this brings up a lot of other questions.  If the paramedics didn't see all of the Propofol and Murray and Alvarez were getting rid of evidence, then why was all of this being found two days later when the police went into the house after taping it off.  I mean, for two whole days before they tape this house off as a crime scene many people had entered and exited the house.  In fact, Michael's sister Latoya stated in an interview with Barbara Walters on "20/20" that on the day Michael supposedly died she went to the house later that evening and found it ransacked.  She said when she questioned a security guard on the premise at the time they basically didn't have an answer for her. (Please give me a break)!    This happens on the video around 5:20. The other interesting thing in this video is when LaToya states she had to sign the death certificate because Conrad Murray declined, which even Barbara Walter's thought was a bit strange. (CLICK HERE to view interview).

It's these kinds of things that don't have answers that really bother me.  I can't help but wonder if the Death Hoax Believers really are on to something.  It's like I stated previously, something isn't right here.  So even if you believe Michael is truly dead, I'm sure you have to admit that these inconsistencies do mount up to more than just coincidences.

I wonder if we will ever really know the whole story, or if it will ever make any sense.  I'd like to believe what Michael's sister Janet said and I quote, "The truth always has a way of getting out".  (Let's hope so in this case, right)?

No comments:

Post a Comment