Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Michael Jackson's Death and the Strange Timing of it!

I thought it was about time I talked about the strange timing of Michael Jackson's death.  Now I realize we don't really get to pick when we leave this life behind, but his death had some strange timing surrounding it.  Let's think about that for a minute. (Okay, that's enough time thinking about it).  So I'm going to give you a rundown list of why I think his death had a strange timing surrounding it.

1.) We hadn't really heard from the Jackson's over the years but all of a suddenly Marlon, Jackson, Tito, and Jermaine had a reality show called, "The Jackson Family Dynasty".  It came out shortly after Michael made his announcement in March of 2009' that he was going to do a comeback concert tour called, "This is it"!  I don't know how many of you watch this reality show, but the last time I checked you could still view it out on Youtube.com. What I find fascinating about this reality show was that we hadn't even got to the second episode and the death of Michael Jackson was reported.  Talk about making someone watch a reality show that most people wouldn't have if it didn't include Michael in the cast.  So Michael wasn't a part of the cast per say, but his death definitely controlled and stirred this show.  This blogger has to say I never missed an episode because I had to keep up with this family and how they were doing because of the Michael connection.  I'm sure it helped their ratings.  Another interesting thing about this first episode is an interview that Jackie Jackson gave in the show and it happens at 3:28 in the video where he makes a statement which I found quite interesting, he said and I quote:  "I'm not afraid of dying right now because of my brother's death and I'd like to be with him someday soon to see him, you know, and I'm sure I will soon. (He goes on to smile, and all the tears he started with are instantly gone as if they had never been there to begin with). STRANGE, STRANGE, STRANGE!!!! (CLICK HERE to watch Episode 1 of the "Jackson a Family Dynasty" and pay close attention to Jackie's interview at 3:28 where he makes the above statement and see if you don't agree with me that it's strange). 

2.) Then there was the fact that Michael was only a week away from leaving for London and the start of his first show at the 02 arena.  I can't believe how close he was to being in London when the bottom supposedly collapsed.

3.) And if that wasn't enough since Michael's supposed death it seems as if the Jackson's have been everywhere.  Some might say they are banking off of Michael Jackson's death, but are they really, or are they just protecting his secret of faking his death.  Maybe Michael is stirring them in their careers as long as they keep his secret.

4.) Many have stated since his supposed death that his estate is now out of the red and in the black, and Michael never once had to step on stage to do this.  I guess it must be true that a person is worth more dead than alive.  Life I'm sure has definitely gotten better for all of the Jackson family.  Some might say they are a bunch of opportunist, but like I said it just might be their payment for keeping Michael's secret of still being alive.

Just think about the timing once again, and don't you all find it rather strange.  One might say it's just coincidental, but like I said in several previous blog entries, there are sure a lot of coincidences that surround all of this. 

So is Michael Jackson dead or alive?  I have to admit I'm still on the fence with that one.  I'm still not sure one way or the other, but like I've stated in other blog entries something just isn't right about all of this.  Let's keep on searching and BELIEVING that we'll get an answer very soon to all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment