It's interesting the amount of times I've heard someone on a blogs, a forum, twiter, Face book, and other discussion sights that the Michael Jackson Death Hoax BeLIEvers are just creating a bunch of stuff from things that are just coincidental.
So when does a coincidence have merit? When does a coincidence stop being just a coincidence? Since probing into the Michael Jackson Death Hoax, I have found more than my fair share of coincidences, many of which have been made into blog entries here on this sight and throughout the Internet. Since it's been around six months when I started this blog, I thought it was time to recap some of those coincidences. Believe me when I tell you there are plenty of them. Some of them I can explain and some I cannot.
· The parallels to Elvis Presley not just in life but in death.
· The fact that Michael Jackson videotaped all of his rehearsals for his "This Is It" Concert. Something he never had done before, and this footage, of course became the film documentary.
· The fact that Michael Jackson apparently died just days before he was scheduled to leave for the concerts at the 02 Arena.
· The fact that Conrad Murray has been labeled negligent and with good reason. This man violated not one but six standards of care in his so called care of Michael Jackson. Yet, Dr. Murray's past patients will say he is an outstanding, caring, and very talented doctor. (Say What? Are we talking about the same man?)
· The fact that 9-1-1 wasn’t called right away; this was brought up in the court case and with good reason. Even the fact that a doctor is on the scene is no excuse not to call 9-1-1 immediately.
· The fact that the police didn’t tape off the area as a crime scene at the very beginning.
· The fact that there are those who have changed their stories, (Kai Chase, Cherilyn Lee and others), can’t seem to get their story straight about the events leading up to and on the day of Michael Jackson’s death.
· Classic movie connections, we know Michael Jackson loved films, I can now point to three films that seem to be connected to his death or death hoax: "Gilda", "Corridors of Blood", and "The Big Sleep". I have to wonder what movie will be next. Oh, wait Latoya Jackson told us to watch the movie "The Illusionist", and she told us to read between the lines. (Why?)
· The slip ups of some of the Jackson family during interviews. I did a blog entry where Jermaine said Michael arrived at the airport, then quickly corrected himself and said hospital on June 25, 2009, Then they all stand by the "we saw Michael three weeks ago on May 14, 2009.
· The surveillance tapes being erased by the police.
· Michael’s middle name is Joe not Joseph, so why are all the legal documents pertaining to his death with the name Joseph as his middle name.
· The death photos emerging in court after two years when there was no reason for showing them. I mean, this wasn't a murder case.
· The gurney in one photo was no longer used at UCLA at that time.
· Why was Conrad Murray sitting during the verdict, even TV shows the defendant is made to stand for the reading of the verdict? While we're at it why was this an alleged victim and alleged date when the verdict is now final?
I could go on; in fact I’m sure some of you could come up with more coincidences. I know there is such a thing as a coincidence but in the death of Michael Jackson we have had more than our fair share of them, don't you think?
The real question I think we should all be asking is, what is truly going on here? Is Michael Jackson really dead or are all of these coincidences actual clues to him still being very much alive.