Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Death Hoax or the Ultimate Family Intervention (Part 1 of 3)

Okay, if you've been reading this blog then you know that I truly believe that something isn't quite right with the supposed death of Michael Jackson.  As I stated when I started writing this blog I thought I would stop all of this death hoax nonsense, but I've gone on to discover that some of what the death hoax beLIEvers believe make some sense.  Now that the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter trial has taken place, and there was a guilty verdict, I really think even more so that something isn't quite right.  As you know from a previous blog entry I stated that I had never heard a court verdict quite like the one at the Conrad Murray trial with the use of alleged date and alleged victim, Michael Joseph Jackson being used.  This was extremely strange because as I stated the word alleged means without proof.  Then there were all of the other things that happened at the trial, (from objects appearing in court, and then disappearing in the next).  The strange, inaccurate testimony that overrode other witness testimony was unbelievable, and a lot of it came from law enforcement. 

Then there were things being stated that didn't need to be stated, like the judge telling us that when he viewed the verdict document that the foremen corrected the alleged date of death from June 9, 2009 to June 25, 2009.  Why we needed to hear this I'm not really sure.  The judge could have just looked at it without making any comment about the date and just had the verdict read.  So why did he bring it up?  We wouldn't have known there was a problem if he hadn't of mentioned it.  I mean, we couldn't view the document in front of him, now could we?  So we wouldn't have known there was a problem with the date if he hadn't of told us.  So once again why did he feel the need to announce it to all of us?

I've been giving all of this a lot of thought and I have to say that I've been thinking about another angle that death hoax beLIEvers haven't actually brought up.  The death hoax beLIEvers think that Michael Jackson faked his own death, but what if his family did it?

I mean think about this for a moment, they stated they tried other interventions with Michael in the past and failed.  They also stated they were having trouble getting close to him, right?  Well, I find that a little strange since I'm sure many of you know that Dr. Tohme Tohme (who worked as Michaels's financial advisor during this time frame), is related to Jermaine Jackson's current wife. 
Dr. Tohme Tohme
So I can't believe that when Tohme was still currently working for Michael Jackson up until the infamous termination letter on May 6, 2009 that Jermaine couldn't have gotten to Michael.  Dr. Tohme Tohme has admitted in interviews that he knew Michael had a problem.  Also, let's not forget that Tohme was at the hospital on the supposed death of Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009 with Jermaine to give the infamous press conference, right?  What I also had discovered from Kai Chase the chef, that Tohme was at the house on June 25, 2009 and dismissed the staff in the afternoon even before Michael Jackson had been declared dead from anyone in the media or anyone at the hospital.  So why was Tohme dismissing Jackson staff?  I thought he was terminated from Michael Jackson's employment.  This was very strange to me. 

Just give some of this some thought and stay tune for Part 2 of 3, where I'll discuss what I think might have actually happened, and how the Jackson family may have gotten away with the ultimate intervention to save Michael's life.


No comments:

Post a Comment