Sunday, October 16, 2011

Michael Jackson: Death Hoax and the "Hawaii 5-0" Connection


You know when I first started writing this blog back in June of this year I would have to say I was 99.9% sure that Michael Jackson was indeed dead.  I guess I held out a little hope with my .1% that maybe he was still alive and that this was just some bad nightmare.

Since then I have researched, listened, watched, and read a whole lot of information from the Death Hoax BeLIEvers.  I mean, after all, my blog is called "Death Hoax or Not", right?  So going into this I had a lot of skepticism and through a lot of my research I found some very strange and often coincidental things.  Yes, I could explain some of the things that BeLIEvers were alluding to, and I have often times classified it out here as, "it's cloudy outside", but yet, I would be lying if I said I could explain everything. There have been times that even I had to stop and pause.  I realize in life that coincidences do happen, but in this case there seems to be more than usual.  In fact, even a prestigious man like Dr. Steinberg, who testified in the Conrad Murray trial, classified Murray's behavior on that day as "bizarre".  (Interesting word to use by a professional doctor, don't you think)?

Now, if you've been reading my blog you know I have discussed many of the things that I have found, and I have explained some and yet at times I couldn't explain it.  In fact, I was hoping with the Conrad Murray Involuntary Manslaughter trial beginning that I would start to hear answers to some of my questions.  I'm sorry to say at this point, I haven't.  If anything I seem to have even more questions than I do answers.

So much of this for some reason weighs heavily on my mind.  I don't know if it's because I grew up around Michael Jackson, and that he was only two years older than me, or what, but this has affected me very deeply. Although, I would never classify myself as a Michael Jackson fan, I can say that I admired his talent and I own some of his music and the music of the Jackson 5.

Lately, it seems I can't even watch television without comparing something to this case.  This is where the "Hawaii 5-0" connection comes in. 

There is an episode called:  "The Double Wall", that had a scene about illusion that really made me pause and think. (CLICK HERE to view scene)

This scene made me stop and think about something Kenny Ortega said to Michael on the day before he supposedly died.  He told Michael that the illusion begins tomorrow (June 25, 2009).  My understanding of this is that they would be putting an illusion type trick into the show.  Who really knows what it truly was going to be.  But, I thought about this when I just so happened to be watching "Hawaii 5-0" and the scene talked about illusion.

Then another episode of "Hawaii 5-0" that I was watching called:  "Highest Castle, Deepest Grave".  You can watch the whole episode out on YouTube, but I just put the part that I thought was quite interesting here. (Click Here to watch part) 

It has been amazing to me how many Death Hoax BeLIEvers have posted videos out on Youtube.com and have compared old movie and classic television shows to what we are watching right now with this case.  As I'm sure if you know anything about Michael Jackson, you know he was a classic movie and classic television buff.  So who knows if he's seen any of this and got some ideas, at least that's what some of the Death Hoax BeLIEvers believe.

Also, recently I received a video from investigative reporter PEARL JR., which I thought was very interesting to events that happened at the Conrad Murray Trial on October 11, 2011.  (CLICK HERE to watch)  

This was another video that made me stop and pause.  I would have to say the part about the 3 Coroner vans that she investigated was quite compelling.  So, although, I still think Michael Jackson is deceased, I would be lying if I said I was still 99.9% sure of this since I started writing this blog.  Now, I'm probably maybe 75% sure he is.  I think I still have a lot more investigating to do.  Where's Steve McGarrett from "Hawaii 5-0" when you need him.
                      Jack Lord as Steve McGarrett on "Hawaii 5-0"

 
Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment